Tuesday 24 September 2013

Student Life

So, I'm not the typical student. I haven't moved away, or chosen a big well known institute or even been to freshers.
That's because I don't feel like a student, I feel like I have been a student, partying and studying and being skint. I currently work roughly 18 hours a week and in uni roughly 16 hours a week. Leaving me with either no time  or no energy to do much else. If anything I feel like an pensioner!

Well there's my little moan for the day!

Now let us get down to the week's activities!

Life drawing - Enjoying it, you can just chill an get on with it. Yes there's a naked woman stood in front of you but after a while you don't even think about her being naked! An I'm finally starting to get the proportions right so she doesn't have creepy short legs!



 







Art History - Well the pictures say it all really. I struggle to pay attention therefore leading to some interesting but ultimately not helpful notes.


Digital Art - Had one lesson, couldn't use photoshop, printed a picture. Then copied and stylised said picture. Not much to say but here is an unfinished piece anyway! (Caravaggio - The Incredulity of Saint Thomas)


Studio Work - I'm not actually sure what our project is called but it's been kinda random to tell you the truth! Drawing several pictures of different places then placing them together to make a large unusual picture. We have just started to make sculptures from our drawings. It's all very abstract and strange, I'm not really sure that I like it yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment